Assalamualaikum...

Blog ni hanyalah mengenai rentetan hidup, luahan hati dan tempat curahan segala idea dan pendapat penulis.

Blog ini juga ada menggunakan perkataan aku sebagai penulis yang mana mungkin kasar dan tak mesra bunyinya. Sorry not sorry, this is my style.

Aman tanpa perang,
Ammanda Elydia.


Friday, 7 September 2012

Dinner at RIYAZ. :)

Asslamualaikum.

As I have free time today, I would like to use this time to write the story about how I get to be a billionaire!*billionare lah sangat. :P

On 27 August 2012, YT made a dinner for their scholar. Actually, that night was the night for us to celebrate Aidilfitri together and in the same time YT was giving out the cheque for the scholar to use to make some preparation to Russia. That's the reason why I said I was a billionaire.

Focus on what happened at 9.40-11.00. Hew3! :3






With my BTN group leader, Shauqi.

Me with kak Fara. :)
With Dr wanna-be from Jordan! :)


The End! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment