Assalamualaikum...

Blog ni hanyalah mengenai rentetan hidup, luahan hati dan tempat curahan segala idea dan pendapat penulis.

Blog ini juga ada menggunakan perkataan aku sebagai penulis yang mana mungkin kasar dan tak mesra bunyinya. Sorry not sorry, this is my style.

Aman tanpa perang,
Ammanda Elydia.


Sunday, 17 February 2013

Too many to catch up.

Assalamualaikum.

Life has been sooooo hard for me right now. Too many things to be managed, many topics to be covered, many problems to be solved. Many.. many.. many..

Sigh.

Few days back, we(me n my friends) were discussing A LOT about flight. Yeah, flight back to Malaysia Really confuse on which package should I take, where is the best for me to transit and yada yada yada. Up till now, no decision is made yet. Aiyoo.

Then, I want to share about how my life had turned my life upside down. Ehhh? Seriously. I'm really damn busy for this few weeks. Just like I've mentioned abov. I need to catch up all the topics I didn't understand and in the same time, I need to prepare on upcoming topics. Arghhh! *gone crazy*

Ahha! About the hostel fee. It makes me confuse a little bit. Why? Firstly, I need to pay for 1 year and from when to when is that? Second, where on the earth I can find RM2856.60 just to pay for the fee? In addition, the flight's ticket will cost me about RM3.5k at least! Huuu.

Despite of all that, I'm really grateful for having my friends by my side just to wipe my tears, pat my shoulders whenever I feel stressed. I'm really grateful for having my family who supports me every time I need them. Seriously, I love you guys. I love you!

*This post had been in draft for three days. Can you see how my life has been so hectic? Haihhh. -__-;

4 comments:

  1. perrgghh~ rm 3.5k. hhaha. cuti ke kak manda?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ain, RM 3.5k to hrga standard dah adik oii. standard yg mmbunuh! haha. *ok, x klakar. -,-"

      cuti? sekarang ke? sekarang still blajar lgi. still kat tanah russia. bln 7 bru cuti. yeayyy, cuti!! ;)

      Delete