Assalamualaikum...

Blog ni hanyalah mengenai rentetan hidup, luahan hati dan tempat curahan segala idea dan pendapat penulis.

Blog ini juga ada menggunakan perkataan aku sebagai penulis yang mana mungkin kasar dan tak mesra bunyinya. Sorry not sorry, this is my style.

Aman tanpa perang,
Ammanda Elydia.


Sunday, 2 June 2013

How I Spent My 2 Weeks Holiday?-Part 4

Assalamualaikum.

After I have settled down some of my works, now here I am with the same title but part 4! Yes, I know. My holiday was such a long holiday, need 4 part to write down all the experiences not including the beginning and the ending of the holiday. The ending would be in the next entry. A special entry for that. ;)

This time, I would like to shar about Indiskaya Vistavka. That is a Russian name for Indian Exhibition. Hee.

After we 'celebrated' the Victory Day, we decided to go to the exhibition. Our seniors told us that they bought some shawls here with a very very very low price as long as you know how to get the discount. All the shawls were so beautiful and cheap! The material was just nice and I love them.

Zai tengah cuba gelang India. Cantik2! :)
The ictures below were taken around the exhibition. Many fabrics, shirts, skirts, shawls, gown, bracelets, bags, carpets, furnitures, Indian foods, jewellaries were sold here. *shining eyes*

I were lost in my own world there. Lol.





Focus on that hanging pink-purple dress. Fell in love with it but not enough money to buy it. -_-'
I bought 10 shawls for 800 rubbles. Two shawls were Alia's, one was Sam's, another two were Umai's and the rest were mine! It should be 1000 rubbles but as I stated before that if you are good enough in bidding, you'll win something! ;)

Then, we went to this one booth and two Russians girl approached us. We talked a little bit. Ohh, they can speak in English! The true story begins!


The story is like this. When we were talking with her, she asked us whether we're Muslims or not. Of course we would answer YES! Then, the girl was so shocked and at the same time, I was about to take their pictures. She refused to take picture with us!

However, her friend noticed what had happened and she(the girl in the picture above) were willing to take picture with us. After taking some picture, we left the booth. Then, that situation made me wonder, WHY DID SHE REACT LIKE THAT WHEN WE SAY THAT WE'RE MUSLIMS?

Yes, I knew that some Russians don't like Muslims and I admitted that as I have heard a lot of stories from seniors about their bad attitude towards us, Muslims. I remembered this one verse in Al-Quran.

Surah Ali-Imran, verse no 110.

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.

We are the best. InsyaAllah. :)

Found this 1 MUSLIM girl working at the exhibition. She is beautiful and nice.
May ALLAH helps you to go through this hard life of being a MUSLIM in a country
where the MUSLIMS are minority. 

No comments:

Post a Comment