Assalamualaikum...

Blog ni hanyalah mengenai rentetan hidup, luahan hati dan tempat curahan segala idea dan pendapat penulis.

Blog ini juga ada menggunakan perkataan aku sebagai penulis yang mana mungkin kasar dan tak mesra bunyinya. Sorry not sorry, this is my style.

Aman tanpa perang,
Ammanda Elydia.


Sunday 8 June 2014

Day 100. The sparks have gone.

For you...

* * *

You.
Who broke my heart into pieces.
Who made me cry a river of tears.
Who walk out of my life for no apparent reason.

You.
Who failed to realise which one is reality.
Who never see what's in front of you.
Who doesn't know which one is true.

You.
Who is dazzled by different lights.
Who forgot the love in your heart.
Who can't be true.

You.
Who used to call me baby.
Who used to say you miss me.
Who used to whisper I love you.

Yes, it's you.
Who was someone I used to know.

* * *

Thank you for everything you had done. You make me grow, stronger and wiser.
So strong that it would take tons and tons and tons of rocks just to break my heart, again.
So wise that I will never, ever and ever fall to that lie again.

Thank you for passing by in my life.
Thank you for all the lessons you gave me.
Thank you for being somebody that I used to know.

Thank you, friend.


The sparks have gone. 
If only you can trigger it back...

No comments:

Post a Comment